I used to feel the same way!
However, these feelings are also completely unnecessary! Why? Because I have something that can help you get rid of all of these worries, stop feeling overwhelmed, and say goodbye to that stress!
Imagine if you could..
..and actually start feeling prepared for your freshman year of college!
You can totally do this! All you need is the right guidance!
In my course, Launch into Freshman Year, I show you exactly how I got rid of my college stress and got prepared for my first year of college. I started college in 2013 (I was right where you are not too long ago!). This was back when I had no clue what I was getting myself into! At first, preparing for freshman year was a little awkward. I was on my own guys!
Then, all of a sudden, things started to click! I began to figure out everything I needed to do before even starting college. Once I got to college, I learned how to start making friends in college, how to ace my first semester of college classes, and even how to manage my time effectively in college! And ever since, I have been thriving throughout my college experience! Why? Because I took the time to finally learn how to actually make this college thing work!
In just a few months, I went from totally freaking out about starting college to feeling totally prepared for what college had in store for me!
Imagine how good it would feel to finally take control of the next four years of your life and to leave the worry, stress, and confusion behind!
Here are just some of the strategies you will learn in Launch into Freshman Year:
Samantha is like an older sister and cheerleader all in one, walking you through the process step-by-step with advice, resources, and encouragement. Every lesson in her courses have actionable advice that you can take with you throughout your college experience.
-Hope of TheYoungHopeful
Who is Launch into Freshman Year for?
This course is for you if…
- You want to learn how you can FINALLY get prepared for your freshman year of college!
- You are sick of short little tips and tricks that are actually SO not helpful!
- You want to learn everything you need to know so you can have a successful college career.
- You are SICK of feeling stressed, overwhelmed, and worried about your first year of college.
- You want to learn from someone who has actually been where you are (in the last decade!).
- Whether you are a high school student, a recent high school graduate, or even a parent or grandparent of an incoming freshman..this course can help you or your student get ready for their first year of college!
- You are ready to put in the effort to go through this course and learn everything you need to know! You’re not going to just sit back and expect a great college experience to “just happen”, but you need someone to tell exactly what you should do and when!
- You’re not really willing to put in any effort or you don’t consider yourself hard-working. In fact, you would rather just wing it.
- You don’t want to invest in your success..you’d rather read articles on Google for free, attempt to piece everything together (hopefully in the right order), and cross your fingers hoping that something works!
- You don’t care about preparing for college.
Launch into Freshman Year doesn’t just tell you what you need to know about college. It shows you HOW you can apply this new knowledge too! Examples from my own college experience are included so you can start implementing the things in the course without feeling overwhelmed or confused.
Your Instructor: Samantha Kearns
You have two choices..
Frequently Asked Questions
Ready to actually feel prepared for your freshman year of college? Then click the button below to sign up for Launch into Freshman Year and be the first to see the course when it releases August 1st! Let’s do this!